•Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
• Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
• Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
•Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy. • Selecting fabrics and accessories.
• Creating production sketches for development packages.
• Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
• Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
• Graduate from any fashion institute, preferably NIFT.3-5 years' experience in graphic /fashion designing, experience in retail chains will be an added advantage.
• Experience in adobe illustrator, and photoshop. • Excellent conceptual and design skills.
SENIOR VISUAL MERCHANDISER
•Liaising with buyers and understand new season buy/product view and launch plan/promotion etc.
•Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store's brand, products, and target market. • Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the
store's visual design requirements.
•Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
• Sourcing the props, creative materials, and
accessories for displays.
• Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
• Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
•Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.Sharing feed back to retail and buyers about product/ quality and any issues related to merchandise and competitors.
• Constant watch on changing trend /new techniques/ props to refresh store.
.Graduate and good command over English language. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• 5 years' work experience in visual merchandising at any Retail Apparel brand.
Ability to lead and delegate merchandisers team across difference department and team.
Buyer - Kids Apparel
•Responsible for creating & implementing buying and product strategy and tactical plans for kids dept.
• Products must reflect the retail trends at best commercial value, thereby ensuring delivery of sales and margins for the department.
• Adequate stock management to meet the strategic goals of the department. Responsible for negotiating the price and ensuring delivery arrangements with Suppliers/Vendors within a set timeline.
• Maintain a good retail interface with territories on stock management and product feedback.
• Liaise with VM & marketing team for effective product launch, visual display & media campaigns. • Determine the buying requirements and formulates the buying plan along with planning as per budget for
the assigned category, based on the analysis of the historical trends and future forecasts.
•Ensure constant cost reduction measures through centralized bulk buying and/ or selecting appropriate vendor mix.
• Gather information on fashion trends through trade shows/inspirational trips and utilize the same in building competitive product proposition.
• A bachelor's degree in fashion/supply chain/
management or similar. • Proficient in Excel.
• Excellent communicator and a team player. •Must have 3+ years of experience in product buying/ Retail merchandising in Kids wear.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the apply now option given below.and select the job option from the linkdin profile .
Click on your comfortable job and apply.
Disclaimer: Visit links to external websites at your own discretion. We cannot assure you any of claims made through those links are valid. Never send money to anyone for job oppurtunities. Genuine recruiters never collect money from the applicants. Be discreet of your safety in chosing place of interviews. Never share sensitive information over video interviews.